Job reference: H/A/2022/2
Date: 23rd May 2022
Hili Company is seeking to recruit an Accountant to form part of its finance team in Malta.
The successful applicant will report to the CFO and their role will include:
Preparation of management accounts of the company and related undertakings;
- Assisting the CFO in the preparation of consolidated financial statements, budgets, forecasts and other ad hoc reporting;
- Preparation of information necessary for the management of cash flow;
- Assisting the CFO in undertaking due diligences, mergers, acquisitions and other transactions;
- Liaising with the company’s auditors in the undertaking of group audits;
- Liaising with banks and other financial institutions;
- Monitoring and controlling administrative expenditure and issuing payments to suppliers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious professional starting out in the accounting profession who has the drive and desire to be part of an international group of companies.
The preferred candidate will be either a qualified accountant or in the process of obtaining their ACCA qualification or equivalent. Audit experience will be considered a bonus. We value people with a well-developed service ethic and business acumen. High standards of personal performance, strategic thinking and analytical skills are key.
Applicants should send a detailed CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.